NFPA 1041 Fire Service Instructor Level II
- Certified Fire Instructor I.
- Fire Chief letter confirming candidate is a member of a Fire Department. A copy of letter must be uploaded/attached as part of the application process.
What we offer
The Fire Instructor II provides the next level of understanding for the training of personnel.
The purpose of this course is to specify, in terms of performance objectives, the minimum requirements for professional service as a fire instructor. This course shall cover the requirements for the Fire Instructor II level of progression.
This course is designed to train the participants to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule instructional session
- Formulate budget needs
- Acquire training resources
- Coordinate training record-keeping
- Evaluate instructors
- Create or modify a lesson plan
- Conduct a class using a lesson plan that the instructor has prepared and that involves the utilization of multiple teaching methods and techniques
- Supervise other instructors and students during training
- Development of student evaluation instruments
- Develop a class evaluation instrument and analyze student evaluation instrument
During the course the students are responsible for the development of a lesson plan to be presented to the class on the final day.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Payment must be made when registering for courses. We reserve the right to cancel seven days prior to any course in which the minimum registration is not achieved.
Please inquire for course availability.
French translation assistance
Our bilingual instructors are able to provide French translation assistance as requested for this program.
$898.41 plus HST
Let us help you Rise Further