FESTI Training Days- MEDICAL RESPONSE
Standard First Aid & CPR
How the MEDICAL RESPONSE training day works
- This day is about revisiting the basics of patient care during fire and auto emergencies
- This program will enhance the learning and abilities of those wsho have completed Standard First Aid and are looking to practice or reinforce their skills
- The Program will reinforce basic firs aid skills and introduce you to various medical responder skills
- The practical component is delivered on-site within our state-of-the-art training facility, where you learn by performing skills under the direction of an experienced Instructor
- As a participant, you will participate in a full scale evolutions involving fire emergencies and auto extrication evolutions
- You’ll have an opportunity to interact with our own professional firefighters, as well as firefighters from around the service, and medical first responders
What it looks like:
- You’ll work in small groups, with a 4:1 student to instructor ratio on all practical evolutions. You’ll be challenged to develop discipline, dedication, professionalism and commitment.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payment must be made when registering for courses. We reserve the right to cancel seven days prior to any course in which the minimum registration is not achieved.
$260.00 plus HST
- Sunday, March 6th, 2022
- Saturday, March 12th, 2022
- Saturday, April 9th, 2022
- Sunday, April 24th, 2022
- Saturday, May 7th, 2022
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022
- Sunday, June 12th, 2022
- Saturday, June 25th, 2022
Let us help you Rise Further