FESTI Trauma Course
Standard First Aid & CPR
How the FESTI Trauma Course works
- This day is about revisiting the basics of patient care during fire and auto emergencies
- This program will enhance the learning and abilities of those who have completed Standard First Aid and are looking to practice or reinforce their skills
- The Program will reinforce basic first aid skills and introduce you to various medical responder skills
- The practical component is delivered on-site within our state-of-the-art training facility, where you learn by performing skills under the direction of an experienced Instructor
- As a participant, you will participate in a full scale evolutions involving fire emergencies and auto extrication evolutions
- You’ll have an opportunity to interact with our own professional firefighters, as well as firefighters from around the service, and medical first responders
What it looks like
You’ll work in small groups, with a 4:1 student to instructor ratio on all practical evolutions. You’ll be challenged to develop discipline, dedication, professionalism and commitment.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payment must be made when registering for courses. We reserve the right to cancel seven days prior to any course in which the minimum registration is not achieved.
$260.00 plus HST
- September 22, 2022
- October 13, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- December 8, 2022
Let us help you Rise Further
Get started with FESTI today